Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Caricatures at Clippers Games!

After three months of trying, I now have a caricature booth at Columbus Clipper home games at Huntington Park! The booth started business on Saturday the 13th, and I am hoping to continue working at home games through the end of the season.

Thus far sales have not been great, but we may need to work out location and pricing to find the best combination. If you are in the Columbus area, come by the park and say "hi"!

I'll try to post pictures soon. Stay tuned!

.

2 comments:

  1. Steve, My family was at the Clippers game last night and you did our portraits. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! You made it fun....., it seemed that you enjoyed drawing us, and was having as much fun as we were. We were very pleased with our pictures.They turned out really well. When we look at the pictures in the future we will always remember the fun time we had. You gotta love family memories!! Best of luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a wonderful comment! I am glad that you had as much fun as I did. Management was a little cautious and unsure about having me at the park, so I hope that comments like yours are getting back to them.

    ReplyDelete