Friday, April 16, 2010

Gigs from an April weekend 2010

Here are some sketches I did over the last weekend. The first few are from a EMS workers conference (a six and a half hour job!), and the last one is a sketch I did at the stand at Huntington Park.

I'm currently in a streak of 10 straight days of gigs (except Tuesday which I voluntarily didn't work) which ends this Saturday when I have two jobs. Pair that with having 10 portraits to draw this week in my studio, and you can understand why my hand is a bit sore right now! I'll have only one gig in the following week until I start another streak of gigs starting with the following Saturday in which I work a 15 hour day from 10 am to 3:30 am. I then work nine out of the next ten straight days!











I had drawn this young man last year at the ballpark, and he came back with his girlfriend to be drawn together. I don't usually draw knight/princess themes at the park, but this was at their request and a lot of fun for all.


.



No comments:

Post a Comment